- Backup system.cfg from root of KCD
- Copy Tools/shadercachegen/system.cfg to root
- Delete Engine/shadercache.pak, Engine/shadercachestartup.pak andEngine/shadersbin.pak (or just change their extension to something else than .pak)
- Run Tools/shadercachegen/ShaderCacheGen.cmd. This will approximatelly half an hour complete (you can check shadercachegen.log for progress, it will have around 110 000 lines by the time the process ends).
- Run Tools/PakShaders.bat from root directory. This will create new shadercache, shadercachestartup and shadersbin PAKs in Engine/ folder, containing your new shaders.
- Restore system.cfg from backup