Blade & Sorcery SDK
The official Blade and Sorcery SDK is used to create custom content (mods) for the PCVR game "Blade and Sorcery". The SDK is designed for exporting Unity assets in a format Blade and Sorcery can read and use, additionally providing custom scripts and sample assets to assist modders in developing content for the game.
The SDK is free to use, and is actively improved by the developers of Blade and Sorcery alongside community contributers. As new updates release for the base game, the SDK recieves updates to ensure compatability Download the B&S SDK from GitHub.
As of update u9.3, the Blade and Sorcery SDK uses Unity version 2019.4.21f1. Download
How to install
- Download the SDK and extract the files to a safe location on your PC.
- Open Unity Hub and in the "Projects" section of the Unity Hub window, click "Add".
- Select the BasSDK-master folder from your extracted file and click ok.
- Click the new entry in the Unity Hub to open the editor using the BAS SDK.
Video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vrs5NatbQE
With this SDK, you will find all the tools you need to create mods Blade & Sorcery.
This repository contains 3 folders:
- BasAssetsCreator - A Unity project used to create assets bundles (compressed archive containing textures, meshes, sounds, etc...).
- Plugins - A visual studio project example of a plugin (generate a custom dll)
- ModFolderExample - An example of a finished mod.
For more information about the SDK and how to use it, I recommend to join the game Discord and check the Wiki.