This article will explain how to use Wrye Bash (for TES IV: Oblivion, TES V: Skyrim, Fallout 4 and TES V Skyrim SE) or OBMM (Oblivion Mod Manager) to make a load order list for posting.
Using Wrye Bash
- Right-click on the column header on the Mods tab (where it says "File") and select "List Mods..."
- A new window will open showing your active, merged, and imported mods listed in their load order. The list will automatically be copied to your clipboard.
- Click the "Import/Export" box on the right, and select "View Load Order".
- A window will open with all your active mods listed in their load order.
- Highlight the entire list, then left click on the highlighted list. Select "Copy" in the box that opens.