GUIDE SUPPORT: Support and assistance in the installation and troubleshooting of problems related to this guide are availiable in two locations - either will eventually get you the help you need. The first is located on the STEP Forums. The second, more real-time, location is on Lexy's LOTD Discord Channel. MOD SUGGESTIONS: Don't see a mod in the list that you think needs to be included? Check on Lexy's Suggested Mods Trello board to be sure it hasn't already been suggested, is in testing, or has been previously rejected.
Page 1: Introduction and Prerequisites Page 2: The Mod List Page 3: The Merge Page Page 4: The Finishing Line. YOU ARE HERE. Page 5: Recommended MCM Settings Page 6: Troubleshooting Page 7: Changelog
- 1 LOOT
- 2 FNIS - Fores New Idles in Skyrim
- 3 A Quick Test
- 4 Wrye Bash
- 5 Mators SMASH
- 6 zEdit
- 7 Relinker
- 8 xLODGEN
- 9 DynDOLOD - Dynamic Distant LOD Generation - Gamerpoets DynDoLOD Tutorial Video
- 10 Setting Up DynDOLOD for Ultra Trees
- 11 TexGen64
- 12 DynDOLOD64
- 13 xLODGEN - Occlusion Generation
- 14 More Information Console
- 15 MCM Menu Setup
LOOT (Load Order Optimization Tool) is designed to assist users in creating a working and stable load order, based on author and community provided "meta" rules, with minimal effort on the user's part. For this program to work correctly, a number of custom "user" meta rules need to be added. Once you have entered these rules, they will remain persistent unless you clear all user metadata in LOOT or delete the local custom metadata file.
- Ensure the following LOOT User Metadata Rules are entered, ensuring they are also assigned to the group indicated:
Arthmoor's Villages Group
|Arthmoor's Villages Group||Additional Rules|
|Keld-Nar.esp||Load After Landscape Fixes For Grass Patches Merged.esp|
|Fall of Granite Hill.esp||None|
|Landscape Fixes For Grass Patches Merged.esp||Load After Dragon Bridge.esp and Shor's Stone.esp|
|NSUTR - Merged.esp||None|
|Snazzy Overhaul Patches Merged.esp||None|
|Landscape Group||Additional Rules|
|Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp||Load After Trees and Flora Merged.esp|
|Trees and Flora Merged.esp||None|
Merge Patches Group
|Merge Patches Group||Additional Rules|
|Audio Patches Merged.esp||None|
|IcePenguinWorldMap.esp||Load After Weather Systems Merged.esp|
|KIC + RWT Patches Merged.esp||None|
|LOTD Patches Merged.esp||None|
|MLU Patches Merged.esp||Load After LOTD Patches Merged.esp|
|OMEGA CACO Patches Merged.esp||None|
|RealisticWaterTwo.esp||Load After Weather Systems Merged.esp|
|Trivial Smelters of Skyrim Merged.esp||None|
|Weapons Armours Merged.esp||Load After MLU Patches Merged.esp|
|Weather Systems Merged.esp||Load After Audio Patches Merged.esp|
NPC Retexture Group
|NPC Retextures Group||Additional Rules|
|ELE Merged.esp||Load After NPC Retexture Merge SSE.esp|
|RS Children Patches Merged.esp||None|
|NPC Retexture Merge SSE.esp||Load After RS Children Patches Merged.esp|
Conflict Resolution Group
|Conflict Resolution Group||Additional Rules|
|Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches Merged.esp||None|
|Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.esp||None|
|OMEGA NPC Retexture - Conflict Resolution.esp||None|
Leveled List Modifiers Group
|Leveled List Modifiers Group||Additional Rules|
|Pre Bash Merged.esp||None|
Load After LOOT Rules
These mods stay in their default group - add the Load After rule indicated.
|Individual Mods||LOOT Rules|
|CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp||Load After MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp|
|CLARALUX SSE.esp||Load After RelightingSkyrim-FULL.esp, Blowing In The Wind Merged.esp|
|DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp||Load After DeadlyDragons.esp|
|ogSplendorDragons.esp||Load After DiverseDragonsCollectionSE.esp|
|Point The Way.esp||Load After UniqueBorderGates-All.esp|
|aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp||Load After Lore Weapon Expansion.esp|
Perform the following steps on initial setup of your load order and any time an ESP/ESL/ESM file (other than those created on this page) are changed:
- Start Mod Organizer 2.
- Select LOOT in the executable selection box and click [Run].
- Find the icon that looks like a horizontal bar graph (mouse over text should state "Sort Plugins") and click it.
- After some processing, the calculated load order will be displayed in the right pane of LOOT. Click the [Apply] button.
- Click the [X] on the title bar to close LOOT.
All mods currently installed will now be ordered based upon the master list downloaded by the tool and the user metadata that was created while installing mods in this guide. However, they may not be in the order the plugins themselves are expecting. Note that this will not affect the ability of the game to run the files, but can be fixed by:
- Opening SSEEdit in Mod Organizer 2 and click [OK] (make sure you are not loading your QuickAutoClean profile of SSEEdit).
- After the load is complete, select all files.
- Right-Click, and in the menu that appears, select "Sort Masters".
- After SSEEdit has completed working, click the [X] in the upper right-hand corner
- A pop-up window will list all files that were altered. Uncheck "Backup plugins", and click [OK] to save the new versions. If no pop-up appears, no files needed alteration.
FNIS - Fores New Idles in Skyrim
FNIS (Fores New Idles in Skyrim) was created to allow for new skeletons (not the creatures, the 'bones' of a in-game character) and animations that the default Skyrim engine could not support. This includes new animations, gender-specific animations, poses, and so forth. This involves the use of an external patcher, "GenerateFNIS_for_Users.exe", which will analyze your load order and selected options to create specialized .HKX files to match your current skeleton and animation configuration.
Prior to initial run:
1. In Windows Explorer - navigate to your Mod Organizer 2/Mods folder. 2. Create a new folder to act as a mod for the new FNIS files. We recommend "FNIS Output". 3. Launch Mod Organizer 2. Ensure FNIS Output (or the name you chose instead) is checked and the mod activated. NOTE: Since the mod is empty at the moment, you will see an X on a grey background in the same line - this is normal, and will be resolved shortly. 4. In the top toolbar, select the Executables Option. 5. In the Executables window, locate FNIS. This should have been created when you installed this tool during the Mod Page. If it does not, create it now. 6. In the "Create Files in Mod instead of Overwrite" dialog box, select "FNIS Output" (or equivalent) from the drop down menu. 7. Click "Apply". 8. Exit the Executables window.
Perform the following on initial setup and any time animations are added, removed, or updated in your load order:
1. Select FNIS in the executable selection box, and click [Run]. 2. The FNIS main interface should appear. If it does not, review the installation section for FNIS on the Mod Page. 3. In the "Available Patches" section at the bottom of the window, Select the following: GENDER Specific Animations, SKELETON Arm Fix, and tktk1's TK Dodge/Ultimate Combat. 4. Click the [Update FNIS Behavior] button. Wait for a message to appear in the window stating "X animations for Y mods successfully included.". Note that the window may lose focus and appear to flicker while it is running - this is normal. 5. Click [Exit]. 6. Verify that Mod Organizer 2 has automatically placed the generated files into the FNIS Output folder in Mod Organizer. If the red X mentioned earlier is still present, refresh the list (through the right click menu). 7. Activate the mod (if not already active).
For reference, the FNIS Output folder should contain the following:
- a meshes folder, containing new hkx behavior files.
- a scripts folder, containing 3 compiled scripts for version tracking.
- a tools folder, containing logs.
A Quick Test
Before finalizing the load order and generating the last few patches we need, it's time to make sure the installation is working as intended. There are three main causes of CTD (Crash to Desktop) at this point in the guide - this test will help you identify both of these.
Perform the following:
- Launch the game via SKSE in MO2.
- If the game crashes before the main menu, see the Main Menu section below.
- From the main menu, open the console (the ~ key on most setups).
- Type EACH of the commands below, in sequence. In each case, you will be moved to a specific area of Skyrim. If the game CTDs at this point, make a note of which statue is associated with that area, then see Statues below.
1. coc ShrineOfAzuraExterior01 (Azura Statue) 2. coc FallowstoneCaveEnd (Malacath Statue) 3. coc Mehrunes01 (Mehrunes Dagon Statue) 4. coc MarkarthTempleofDibella (Dibella Statue) 5. coc KilkreathRuinsExterior03 (Meridia Statue) 6. coc MarkarthShrineofTalos (Talos Statue) 7. coc WinterholdCollegeExterior (Mage Statue)
Main Menu CTD
If you crashed at the main menu on load, two main possibilities exist.
- You have a missing master. Check your Load Order in MO2, looking for a red triangle next to any file in the list. If these appear, identify the missing master and activate it.
- You have not extracted a BSA archive associated with a Skyrim:LE file that you converted earlier. Go through the Mod Page to identify these mods, and verify that you have extracted the BSA files associated with them, if they exist.
This CTD is caused by an incorrect renaming or file structure for "Stunning Statues of Skyrim" (SSoS). Review the instructions for this mod on the Mod Page, and verify that all file and path renaming/creation has been done correctly, then reattempt the test.
Before proceeding, read the following important items:
- DO NOT run LOOT on your load order after this point. All new plugins created will be added to the end of the Load Order IN THE ORDER THEY ARE GENERATED.
- If you are updating your guide install, DISABLE ALL FINISHING LINE MODS (all mods created from this point forward) prior to updating. Run LOOT again once the updates have been entered, then continue with the Finishing Line (as indicated in the Changelogs).
- SSE_Terrain_Tamriel.ESM should be disabled in the LEFT PANE at this point. If it is not, deactivate it at this time. DO NOT have this ESM file on unless specifically directed to do so.
Idiot Check: Although LOOT provides for the ability to set Bash Tags, user feedback has shown that Wrye Bash does not always recognize tags set in LOOT. Therefore, it is our recommendation that Bash Tags ONLY be set in Wrye Bash itself. Bash Tags can be set by:
1. Select the mod needing the Bash Tag in Wrye Bash. 2. Locate on the right side the Bash tag Window and right-click inside it and list of bash tage should appear. It may already have some tags listed, or may be empty. 3. Select the Tag to be added. Repeat for all required Tags.
Make sure the following Bash Tags have been set before creating the Bash Patch:
|Mod Name||Plugin||Bash Tag Update Required:|
|Amulets of Skyrim SSE||SL01AmuletsSkyrim.esp||DELEV, STATS|
|Animals Merged||Animals Merged.esp||DELEV, KEYWORDS, STATS|
|Complete Alchemy and Cooking Overhaul||Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp||KEYWORDS|
|Immersive College of Winterhold||CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp||KEYWORDS|
|Landscape Environment and Clutter Merged||Landscape Environment and Clutter Merged.esp||GRAPHICS|
|Legacy of the Dragonborn SSE||LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm||KEYWORDS|
|LOTD Patches Merged||LOTD Patches Merged.esp||DELEV, GRAPHICS, INVENT, KEYWORDS, NAMES, RELEV, STATS|
|MLU Patches Merged||MLU Patches Merged.esp||DELEV, GRAPHICS, INVENT, KEYWORDS, NAMES, RELEV, STATS|
|OMEGA CACO Patches Merged||OMEGA CACO Patches Merged.esp||DELEV, KEYWORDS, NAMES, RELEV, STATS|
|(SJG) OMEGA - The Modular Gameplay Overhaul for SSE||MLU.esp||KEYWORDS|
|Skyrim Revamped - Complete Enemy Overhaul||Skyrim Revamped - Complete Enemy Overhaul.esp||KEYWORDS|
|(SkyTEST Integration Project SE - No Extra Spawns||SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp||KEYWORDS|
|Tactical Valtheim SSE||TacticalValtheim.esp||KEYWORDS|
|Typo Patches Merged||Typo Patches Merged.esp||NAMES|
|Weapons & Armours Merged||Weapons Armours Merged.esp||INVENT, KEYWORDS, NAMES, STATS|
|YOT - Your Own Thoughts Merged||YOT - Your Own Thoughts Merged.esp||NAMES|
|Pre Bash Merge||Pre Bash Merged.esp||INVENT, KEYWORDS, NAMES, RELEV, STATS|
|Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes||Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp||KEYWORDS|
|Zim's Immersive Artifacts||ZIA_Complete Pack.esp||GRAPHIC, KEYWORDS, NAMES, STATS|
Wrye Bash was originally designed to install and manage mods in the days of TESIV: Oblivion. While we are not using it for this functionality, it has a wide array of tools and features that we will be making use of - specifically, the Bashed Patch, which allows for the merging of leveled lists and the changing of core game settings.
Creating (or recreating) a Bashed Patch should be done on initial setup and any time you add or remove a mod that uses an ESM/ESP/ESL. Creating the Patch is performed by the following steps:
1. In your Mod Organizer 2 install folder, locate and open the Mods folder. 2. Create a new folder called "Bash Patch". 3. In Mod Organizer 2, press the Executables button and select Wrye Bash. 4. In the 'Create Files in Mod instead of Overwrite' drop down menu, select "Bash Patch". 5. Select "Apply". Close the window. 6. Select Wrye Bash in the Executables drop down menu, then select [Run]. 7. After a moment, the Wrye Bash main interface should appear. Scroll to the bottom of the list and locate "Bashed Patch, 0.ESP". 8. Right click on this mod and select "Rebuild Patch". NOTE: This will always appear in this way, even if it is the first time you are building the patch. 9. In the options list that appears, ensure that ONLY the following have checkmarks: * Import Graphics * Import Inventory * Import Keywords * Import Names * Import Stats * Import Text * Tweak Settings * Leveled Lists 10. Click on "Tweak Settings" in the left pane. The following settings are recommended, but can be set otherwise if you so choose. Right-Click on each setting listed to set the value indicated - if the value does not appear, enter it manually via the "Custom" setting: * AI: Max Actors => 50. * Arrow: Speed => 1.4. * Combat: Max Actors => 30. * Crime: Alarm Distance => 1200. * Timescale => 15. 11. Ensure that there are checkmarks next to the following settings: * AI: Max Actors * Arrow: Speed * Combat: Projectile Dodge Fix * Combat: Max Actors * Crime: Alarm Distance * Timescale 12. At the bottom of the interface, click [Build Patch]. This process generally takes about 3 - 5 minutes. 13. Exit Wrye Bash by clicking the X in the upper right of the screen.
Bashed Patch, 0.ESP should have been automatically added to the Bash Patch Mod. If it does not appear there, Refresh MO2 and/or check in your MO2 Overwrite folder.
- Ensure "SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.ESM" is deactivated before running SMASH.
Prior to running Mator Smash for the first time:
1. Navigate to your Mod Organizer 2/Mods folder in Windows Explorer. 2. Create a folder called "SMASH Patch". 3. Launch Mod Organizer 2. 4. Verify that the "SMASH Patch" mod is checked. 5. Launch the Executables dialog. 6. Locate and select Mator SMASH. 7. Locate "Create Files in Mod instead of Overwrite". In the drop down menu select "SMASH Patch". 8. Click Apply.
Perform the following for initial Smash Patch Generation, and again when updating the guide (when indicated in the Changelog):
1. Select Mator's SMASH in the executable selection box and click [Run]. The SMASH main interface should appear. 2. Select 'Skyrim SE' and click [OK]. 3. In the popup window, select [OK]. 4. Highlight everything from Update.esm down to Bashed Patch, 0.esp (this includes both of those mods as well). 5. Right click and select "Add to Patch". 6. In the popup window, call both fields Smash Patch. Ensure that the field for the file name contains the .ESP extension. 7. Repeat Step 4. 8. Right click => Smash Settings => Smash => "Smash.all" 9.Using the same process as step 8 above, locate the following files and set their Smash setting to "Smash.ForceAll": NOTE: These files are located at or near the bottom of the list: * RealisticWaterTwo.esp * LOTD Patches Merged.esp * MLU Patches Merged.esp * Animals Merged.esp * OMEGA CACO Patches Merged.esp * NPC Retexture Merge SSE.esp * ELE Merged.esp * Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches Merged.esp * Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.esp * OMEGA NPC Retexture - Conflict Resolution.esp * Bashed Patch, 0.esp NOTE: These files are located between roughly halfway and 3/4 of the way down the list: * MLU.esp * PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp * Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp * CLARALUX SSE.esp * CLARALUX Patches Merged.esp 10. Click the Hammer Icon at the top of the screen to build the Smash Patch. 11. Once the build is completed, exit Smash and verify the mod is active in the left pane and appears at the bottom of the right. If it does not, Refresh MO2 and recheck.
Lexy's LOTD SE OMEGA - SMASH Override
Mod Notes: The mod Fixes some issue created by SMASH.
Idiot check makes sure SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm is deactivated before running zEdit
- Navigate to Mod Organizer 2/Mods and create a folder called zEdit Output.
- Launch Mod Organizer 2 make sure zEdit Output is checked.
- Press the Executables button locate zEdit.
- Locate Create Files in Mod instead of Overwrite (*} and from the drop down menu select zEdit Output.
- click Apply.
- Select zEdit in the executable selection box and click [Run]. The zEdit main interface should appear.
- Select 'Skyrim SE' from the dropdown and click 'Start Session'
- Select the 'OK' button at the bottom of the load order list (You might have to mouse wheel down to see it)
- After zEdit loads the mods in the load order, right-click in the left panel and select 'Manage Patchers' from the popup menu.
- On the left side of the window that opens, click on "Know Your Enemy's Armor Patcher".
- Make sure the "Patch armor descriptions?" box is set to false. (You will only need to change this once.)
- In the left panel, click on Build Patches.
- Uncheck everything except "Know your armor patcher"
- know_your_armor_patch.esp should be in the list, click the 'Build' button by it's name.
- Wait until know_your_armor_patch.esp appears at the bottom of the load order, or a message that reads "1 patch plugins built successfully" is displayed.
- Click the X.
- Now select 'Manage Patchers' for a second time from the popup menu.
- Uncheck everything except "Know Your Enemy Patcher".
- know_your_enemy_patch.esp should be listed, click the 'Build' button by its name.
- Wait until know_your_enemy_patch.esp appears at the bottom of the load order, or a message that reads "1 patch plugins built successfully" is displayed.
- Click the X.
- Now select 'Manage Patchers' for a third and final time from the popup menu.
- Uncheck everything except the options listed under zPatch.
- In the Left pane click Under the NPC Visual Transfer now you see a new box on the Right Pane add the following: NPC Retexture Merge SSE.esp RSChildren.esp RS Children Patches Merged.esp and OMEGA NPC Retexture - Conflict Resolution.esp
- In the left pane click Build Patches.
- zPatch.esp should be listed, Click the 'Build' button by its name.
- Wait until zPatch.esp appears at the bottom of the load order, or a message that reads "1 patch plugins built successfully" is displayed.
- Click the X.
- Now click the X to close zEdit. It will prompt you to save or discard the file. Click 'Save' and make sure that "know_your_armor_patch.esp", "know_your_enemy_patch.esp", "zPatch.esp" are saved
- The files will be in your zEdit Ouput folder.
Idiot check makes sure SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm is deactivated before running Relinker
Idiot check make sure you setup MO2 in Portable Mode
Idiot check make sure you don't move your mods folder out of Mod Organizer 2 base folder
- Open zEdit and select zMerge from the drop-down menu along with the profile you wish to use.
- Press Start Session.
- Hit the Button that says Relink Scripts.
- Once zMerge has finished you can exit.
- A Mod called Relinker Output should have been automatically created. You can now activate it in Mod Organizer 2.
This may take some time to run. On my system, it takes Approx 1 hour
Make sure xLODGenx64.exe has been added as an executable in Mod Organizer 2. Make sure you have added the correct Arguments. Make sure you have activated SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm as the warning above says to. Run xLODGenx64.exe using Mod Organizer 2.
- Check everything in the Select Worldspace(s) to generate LOD.
- Make sure Only Terrain LOD is Checked
- LOD4 quality 5; Build Diffuse Size 512, Build Normal Size 256, Protect Borders, Format BC7 Quick - Screenshot 1
- LOD8 quality 10; Build Diffuse Size 256, Build Normal Size 128, Optimize Unseen On, Format BC7 Quick - Screenshot 2
- LOD16 quality 10; Build Diffuse Size 256, Build Normal Size 128, Optimize Unseen On, Format BC7 Quick - Screenshot 3
- LOD32 quality 15; Build Diffuse Size 256, Build Normal Size 128, Optimize Unseen 550, Format BC7 Quick - Screenshot 4
- Default Size Diffuse 128, Normal 128
- Bake normal-maps (checked)
- Occlusion - (Unchecked)
- Click Generate.
Once xLODGEN has finished, navigate to where you created the SSELODGen_Output then install into mod Organizer 2 and activate. Once xLODGEN has run you can deactivate SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm it is only required for xLODGEN generation.
Once xLODGEN has been created and activated in Mod Organizer 2 move A Quality World Map and Better Falskaar and Wyrmstooth Map With Roads underneath SSELODGen_Output in the Left Pane of Mod Organizer 2
DynDOLOD - Dynamic Distant LOD Generation - Gamerpoets DynDoLOD Tutorial Video
Setting Up DynDOLOD for Ultra Trees
Ultra Trees will significantly increase your VRAM usage. If you have a 6GB or less graphics card consider generating traditional LOD. To set traditional lod, first leave TreeLOD as "1" in DynDOLOD_SSE.ini. Second make sure "Generate Tree Lods" is checked within DynDOLOD.
Idiot check makes sure SSE-Terrain-Tamriel.esm is deactivated before running TexGEN or DynDOLOD
For the purpose of this guide will be generating Ultra Trees using DynDOLOD.
- Make sure DynDOLOD Standalone is installed.
- Navigate to <DynDOLOD 2.73 Path>\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\cache
- Delete all files except becauseofreasons.txt.
- Navigate to <DynDOLOD 2.73 Path>\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\
- Open up the DynDOLOD_SSE.ini
- Change the line TreeLOD= to "0"
Now We can Begin the process of generating DynDOLOD.
Make sure TexGen64.exe has been added as an executable in Mod Organizer 2. Run TexGen64 using Mod Organizer 2. In the popup window Select where you want the TexGen Output to go (For the purpose of the guide Create a TexGen Output Folder in MO2/Mods and point to that). In the popup window change LOD Texture Size to . Click Start and allow TexGen to Run. Once the execution has completed, select [Exit] to close the window. Navigate to the TexGen output directory <Mod Organizer 2 path\mods\TexGen Output> and activate it.
Make sure DynDOLOD64.exe has been added as an executable in Mod Organizer 2. Run DynDOLOD using Mod Organizer. In the popup window Select where you want the DynDOLOD Output to go (For the purpose of the guide Create a DynDOLOD Output Folder in MO2/Mods and point to that). click [Advanced >>>]. In the top left selection box, check all of the boxes by right-clicking and then clicking "Select All". Below the preset buttons, check the boxes marked "Candles" and "FXGlow". In the options panel, tick the "Generate static LOD", "Generate DynDOLOD" "Windows", "High", "Fake lights in child worlds" "Create texture atlas" checkboxes. In the options panel change Max tile size to "512". Click the [High] preset button (If you have a 4GB card and are not using Ultra trees you can select the Medium preset). Click [OK], this will begin the LOD generation process (can take up to 30 minutes). Once the execution has completed, select [Save & Exit] to close the window then click [OK] on the following window to close the program. Navigate to the DynDOLOD Output directory <Mod Organizer 2 path\mods\DynDOLOD Output> place it below TexGen Output in the Left Pane of Mod Organizer 2 and activate it. Manually place DynDOLOD.esm after Wyrmstooth.esp
xLODGEN - Occlusion Generation
- Check everything in the Select Worldspace(s) to generate LOD.
- Make sure Only Occlusion is Checked
- Click Generate.
- Once xLODGEN has finished a new esp called Occlusion.esp should appear in your Overwrite folder.
- Create a mod called xLODGEN - Occlusion Output and active it.
More Information Console
[More Informative Console]
Mod Notes: This mod edits the UI to show a great deal of additional information on npcs, items, and other objects when the console is opened, similar to the way MFG console worked for Skyrim LE