There are a few mods that allow you to spawn, or call in NPC's or creatures. In my case I have downloaded most NPC mods available. I combined a few mods that make fallout 3 seem to be a completely different game.
- I downloaded Sandbox_spawn_creatures mod.
- I downloaded NPC_spawn list.
- I downloaded mkll_champions of war. (or something similar)
- Enclave commander is just as good as mkll_champions of war.
- Megaton_wars is somewhat of a spawning mod.
Once you find those and there authors, you can spawn anything, anytime, anywhere.
This is for people who have installed some spawn and NPC mods, that need help.
- Spawn_list, its just a list... once you have installed it,run the extracted DOC. on microsoft_word_processor. It will bring up a list of creature names, and codes. The codes next to the names are what you need to type into the console command, in the game.
- Sandbox_spawn_creatures, once you have installed it, you must have FOSE, once you have checked it in DATA, run FOSE. When you're in game, press F12 and F10 a few times, then hit the console command button and a list of creatures will show up. what ever is below the one in the command area, is what will spawn, (click F11 to spawn things)
- Enclave commander is pretty simple... (contact if you need help, i will respond)
Any other spawn mods you need help with, contact me and I will personally help you, Thanks.