Missing Information (Issue: Under construction, check back later)
This article requires more information about the subject. You can help Nexus Mods by expanding it.
Mod Status: Released
|View Mod Page|
Lucien Flavius is a fully-voiced Imperial follower with over 1600 lines of immersive, lore-friendly dialogue. A scholar by trade, Lucien is visiting Skyrim on an expedition and may be found looking for a travelling companion in Dead Man's Drink, in Falkreath. Though he is something of a coward when you first meet him, with barely enough combat skill to hold a sword, he will dynamically learn from you as you travel together, gaining both strength and confidence until he grows into a hero in his own right.
Despite his initial lack of confidence, Lucien is enthusiastic and optimistic and will comment on both your location and active quests (but will stick to whispering while you're sneaking.) He has a small pool of books he can read to you out loud, and will chat to certain NPCs during normal play. He even has custom interactions with 15 other mods, including special banter scenes with Auri and Hoth, written and recorded in collaboration with their original voice actors.
Lucien has his own follower system, so does not contribute towards your follower count. He is essential while he travels with you, although should you choose, you can kill him. He starts at level 10, but will increase in skill as he travels with you until he matches your own. You can also give him lessons in particular skills to accelerate his training. Initially, he knows Frostbite, Flames and Healing, though you can teach him further spells from a select pool if you have a copy of the spell tome to give him. All his spells can be toggled on and off once he has learned them should you no longer wish him to cast them. His combat style is customisable, and he can fight as a warrior, mage or archer in addition to his own default all-rounder style.
- Over 1600 lines of fully-voiced, immersive, lore-friendly dialogue.
- Full commentary on Skyrim's Main Quest, the College of Winterhold questline and numerous side quests.
- A new quest set in a unique Dwemer ruin built by Darkend creator JKrojmal.
- A stat-based Dynamic Personality System, where Lucien may gain or lose Approval or Bravery based on his interactions with you and the choices you make, altering his behaviour and dialogue.
- A custom Training System where Lucien will gradually gain levels in skills you are better than him at, accelerated by lessons in specific skills (and spells) you can give him once per in-game day.
- A small pool of books Lucien can read to you out loud if you have them in your inventory.
- Many customisation options such as combat style and spell-toggling, configurable through dialogue or through the MCM.
- Interaction with 15 other mods, including full commentary on the questlines of Moonpath to Elsweyr and Moon and Star and fully-voiced banter scenes with Inigo, Hoth and Auri.
Lucien comes with custom interaction with a number of other mods. Most of these trigger automatically if you have the relevant mods installed. Quest and New Lands mods, however, require a patch - these are indicated with a *.
- Alternate Start - Live Another Life (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/272)
- Celia the Kettle-Maiden (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13016)
- Dwarven Armored Mudcrab (Creation Club)
- Helarchen Creek (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4043)
- Hoth (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16137)
- Inigo (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1461)
- Keld-Nar (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14353)
- Moon and Star (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4301)*
- Moonpath to Elsweyr (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4341)*
- Nix-Hound (Creation Club)
- Recorder (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4718)
- Sofia (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2180)
- Song of the Green (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11278)
- Telengard (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17423)
- Vilja (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6722)
NPCs & Characters
Spells & Perks